Benefits of MembershipWhen you become a member of the Friends, you will share in supporting the Garden and its programs. In addition, you will enjoy the many benefits of membership, including:
- Manzanita, featuring articles about the Regional Parks Botanic Garden and California native plants A subscription to the Friends quarterly newsletter,
- Early admission to annual spring and fall plant sales
- Invitations to special events offered exclusively for Friends members
- Reduced fees on classes, field trips, and workshops offered by the Friends
- Discounts at selected nurseries offering California native plants
- Membership in the American Horticultural Society Reciprocal Admissions Program, which enables our members to enjoy member benefits at participating gardens around the country.
Join us today:
Printable Membership Form
$30 Limited Income/Student
$25 Optional Benefit for General Memberships: Add a subscription to The Four Seasons, the Garden’s annual journal, with in-depth articles on California native plants, natural history, and horticulture.
Special Garden Friend
$125 California Poppy
Special Garden Friend memberships include all benefits of general membership plus a subscription to The Four Seasons, and the knowledge that your gift will help the Garden in many ways.
A gift membership is a unique way to support the Regional Parks Botanic Garden and give a meaningful gift to a native plant lover or introduce a friend or family member to this special place. Gift memberships are available in all categories.
For more information about becoming a member, contact the Regional Parks Foundation at 510-544-2220 or Membership@ebparks.org.