The Regional Parks Botanic Garden is a beautiful living museum. Please respect its mission by following our rules:
Walk on paths or lawns, not in plant beds.
Stay off rocks.
Provide adult supervision for children at all times
The following activities are prohibited:
- Removing plant parts or specimens
- Removing gravel, rocks, or soil
- Bringing dogs into the garden, except service dogs
- Riding bicycles (park and lock your bike or walk it around the garden)
- Climbing trees or shrubs
- Throwing frisbees, balls, etc.
- Playing loud music
Use of the Botanic Garden for commercial filming, photography, or videotaping of print ads, commercials, movies, videos, and the like is allowed only with a written permit from the East Bay Regional Park District and may require payment of a fee. Commercial operation of cameras as part of bona fide reporting of news is exempted from this rule. For more information, contact the East Bay Regional Park District Public Affairs Department at (510) 544-2200.